Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nursery Necessities Baby Shower

I made this card and journal for my friends baby shower a few weeks ago. I had the photos all ready to go for my blog-just needed to find time & energy to post them!
I copied the idea of the card from an old Stamping & Papercraft magazine, the ribbon unties to open up to the middle of the card. I've used the new baby set-Nursery Necessities, using my Soft Subtle markers to ink up the separate parts of the boat. Below is a photo of the card with the Journal:
I've used some Flavia paper to decorate the cover of this Journal, then paper pieced the boat-copying the boat stamp used in the card. I just need to put Bub's name on the Journal now he's arrived safe and sound!
Charlie arrived Sunday 17th August. He's such an adorable little boy! Congratulations Kirstie & Dan! I'll be back to post his birth card soon-hopefully!!!!