Saturday, March 7, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge 1

Yeah, I managed to get this uploaded before the challenge finishes. I fell in love with these gorgeous stamps from Magnolia ages ago, and my new email friend (and another wonderful Stampin'Up! demonstrator) Kellie Winnell pointed me in the right direction as to where to get them! Thanks Kellie!
The requirements for the first ever Magnolia Down Under were:
* Has to have RED…
* Has to have a Tilda not Edwin….
*And lastly has to have a Autumn Theme…

Luckily for me my first order from Magnolia arrived on Thursday, so I've spent my spare time over the last few days getting this done.

I'm really happy with my first attempt at colouring Tilda-it's quite time consuming though. I ended up giving this card to my Bella, who got her first Assembly Award on Friday-way to go Belle-Belle!!!

Now, to try and link this post the Magnolia Blog!

Recipe:
Magnolia Tilda Stamps
Stampin'Up! Products:
Short & Sweet Stamp Set
Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Metallic Gold, Very Vanilla Card stock
Basic Gray Ink, Versa Mark
Earth Elements Water Colour Crayons, Rustic Retreat Ribbon Originals, Stampin'Dimensionals, Small Oval punch
Stampin'Pastels, Sponge Dauber, Tombow adhesive, Chunky Glitter-pink.

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous card, love that swing, I have it and have not yet used it. Thanks so much for playing and hope too see you back again next week. :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Great work with your first attempt at colouring - you'll be slappin' on colour in no time!! LOL. Love the little falling hearts and the swing! I just got that Tilda stamp in the mail yesterday - hope to ink it up soon! Thanx so much for joing in our very first challenge - hope to see you again!

Kellie said...

Great to put a face to emails :) Gorgeous card Bron, I love it! So creative and I love the little hearts and your colouring in wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along our first challenge, hope to see you back this week :) xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Bron. All these cards are amazing but I absolutely LOVE this one in particular!
Jo & Hannah xx